Vivid Resourcing is registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner as a Data Controller.
We firmly believe and operate within stringent information handling practices and will ensure that:
- All data is fairly and lawfully processed by us, either manually or electronically
- Data is only processed for our recruitment processes and provision of related services
- Best efforts are made by us to ensure that our data is accurate and up-to-date
- Regular housekeeping of our database is performed to maintain the validity of our data and data is not kept for longer than is necessary
- All data is treated in accordance with current UK data protection legislation, with any queries or complaints being dealt with by our Operations Department
- None of our data is held or transferred outside of the European Economic Area
- We do not share data with any other organisation except where necessary to fulfil the requirements of a contract with the individual to which that data pertains
From time to time we may be required to gather information related to equal opportunities surveys. This information will only be held for the duration of the survey and will only be shared with the client requesting the information. No other sensitive details relating to mental condition, health etc. will be gathered or retained by Vivid Resourcing.
To keep our customers fully appraised of current market conditions, employment opportunities and the services that are provided by Vivid Resourcing, we may, from time to time, use data held by us to facilitate direct marketing of that information. If you do not wish to receive this type of information then please send an email to email@example.com
We look forward to providing you with a high level of service and an effective recruitment solution